Wednesday 12 March 2014

Rimmel London Lipstick Lock Review!!!

Hey,

This is my first ever review so what better way to start off reviewing a brand new product that I am currently trying out. Mooching round boots looking for another item to go with my other make up buys I spot the shining Rimmel London Lipstick Lock. Being a lipstick lover and up for trying new beauty products I decide to give it a try because having to constantly re apply your lipstick through out the day can get a little bit boring.  And with it being so cheap at £4.99 I thought it would be rude not to.

As soon as stepping out of the shop I apply Rimmel London Matte Kate Moss Lipstick 110 (£5.49)and over the top I apply some of the Lipstick Lock(£4.99). At first the product made my lips tingle slightly and it has quite a distinct smell of acetone to it. But putting that aside I let the Lipstick Lock dry and it created a matte look(my favourite lipstick look). I cannot believe the staying power that this product has created, my lipstick did not budge for the rest of the day it faded a little bit from the every day wear and tear but that's about it. I am in love with this product because I didn't have to worry about whether I needed to go re apply my lipstick. My lipstick looked just as good by the end of the day as it did when I first put it on.

I highly recommend that you add this little bottle of wonder to your make up bag because who doesn't want long lasting lipstick for just £4.99.

Kisses Shop Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment